Post #2 and my New Year’s Resolution lives on…
We celebrated Anna Kaye’s 6th birthday (2/25), Thomas’ first birthday (2/29), and Benjamin’s 8th birthday (3/31) last weekend.


Baseball season is starting and both Jacob and Benjamin will be playing. Same league, different age groups. Anna Kaye is taking both ballet and tap with a recital scheduled for June – I already have my plane ticket!
My big news is that in addition to the first image, Sunset Tree, being selected for the Boca Raton Museum Art School Exhibition, it and the Seal Rock image have been selected for inclusion in a new exhibition in the community.

We celebrated Anna Kaye’s 6th birthday (2/25), Thomas’ first birthday (2/29), and Benjamin’s 8th birthday (3/31) last weekend.

Thomas still doesn’t know what to make of wrapping paper and presents but he certainly enjoyed his first taste of chocolate cake.

Anna Kaye and Benjamin absolutely enjoyed cake, presents and the anticipation.

I have taken up ping pong and Jacob, Benjamin and Anna Kaye were all gracious enough to let me practice on them and give me pointers. Ben worked the hardest at teaching me but is still certain I’ll never beat him. Jacob started a Blog while I was visiting (Jacob, you must be really busy with school and practice because I haven't seen any posts recently!)and Anna Kaye and I built a Popsicle stick house.
Baseball season is starting and both Jacob and Benjamin will be playing. Same league, different age groups. Anna Kaye is taking both ballet and tap with a recital scheduled for June – I already have my plane ticket!
My big news is that in addition to the first image, Sunset Tree, being selected for the Boca Raton Museum Art School Exhibition, it and the Seal Rock image have been selected for inclusion in a new exhibition in the community.


No comments:
Post a Comment