Welcome to my New Year’s Resolution!!
I don’t generally make too many NYRs -- I hate the disappointment.
However, this year, I committed to at least trying to do a better job of staying in touch. Kim recently implied that “trying” is a cop out so I pulled out the NYRs and changed them from “will try to” to “will.” Darren has convinced me I can do anything so, with almost only 11/12ths of the year left, I need to get it in gear. And, now that you are in on it, I risk going down in flames to an audience….
The Bloom roots are serving me well just now ––
The ability to make my world right (or at least feel much better) with a good pot of soup definitely comes from Nanny and so my soup pot is getting a work out lately. The other Bloom message that keeps bouncing around my brain is that it will all come out in the wash…. This feels something like the spin cycle so hopefully we’re close to the end.
A few updated pictures from Christmas time --
Jacob and Ben are playing on the same basketball team (coached by Dad) and they are really fun to watch. They are both excellent players and play well off each other.

I don’t generally make too many NYRs -- I hate the disappointment.
However, this year, I committed to at least trying to do a better job of staying in touch. Kim recently implied that “trying” is a cop out so I pulled out the NYRs and changed them from “will try to” to “will.” Darren has convinced me I can do anything so, with almost only 11/12ths of the year left, I need to get it in gear. And, now that you are in on it, I risk going down in flames to an audience….
The Bloom roots are serving me well just now ––
The ability to make my world right (or at least feel much better) with a good pot of soup definitely comes from Nanny and so my soup pot is getting a work out lately. The other Bloom message that keeps bouncing around my brain is that it will all come out in the wash…. This feels something like the spin cycle so hopefully we’re close to the end.
A few updated pictures from Christmas time --
Jacob and Ben are playing on the same basketball team (coached by Dad) and they are really fun to watch. They are both excellent players and play well off each other.


Since most of the kids are older than Ben, it is something to watch him just zip between and under them.
No, I haven't taken up the guitar.... we were playing "make believe."
Last but not least…. Thomas!! This is the first time he really got a taste of me with the camera –
Not sure he knows what to make of it yet.
I’m still enjoying photography – I won first and second places in a contest recently with two shots I took in Oregon last May.

Lighthouse Soles


We said goodbye to Pico at Christmas – she was an amazing cat and I can’t believe she’s gone
Let's see how I do at this for the rest of the year....
And, even if I do turn out to be lousy at doing better at keeping in touch, know that I think of you often and love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment